Oasis-FTB Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Server Ban Appeal

Go down

Minecraft Server Ban Appeal Empty Minecraft Server Ban Appeal

Post by CHeat Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:26 am

Minecraft username: CHeat27

Mod/Admin who banned you: davidmich

Reason you were banned: I was banned for ban evading unfortunately.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned from the OasisMC servers because there must have been a misunderstanding at the time of the ban. I do admit I was ban evading on accounts after that to find out why/what ban evading was. I will tell you what happened. I was online and had a new account which is this and my old account was SecretFormula1. Apparently I had been banned on that account and I did not know that as I did not use that account anymore. The last time I used that account on OasisMC I was not banned and was in my house. I said to one of my staff friends, "Hey man <3 it's SecretFormula <33," and davidmich approached me and asked me if I really was. I had known David before and I said, "Hey David Very Happy!," but he straight up banned me for ban evading. If both of those accounts could be unbanned that would be good. If not I can move on because I will not be childish about the ban. I just didn't know I was banned and was banned for ban evading when I did not know I was doing it.

Thank you for your time while reading my ban appeal!

CHeat

CHeat

Back to top Go down