Oasis-FTB Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text editor is now white on white... thanks mad :P

3 posters

Go down

Text editor is now white on white... thanks mad :P Empty Text editor is now white on white... thanks mad :P

Post by Grimtongue Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:57 pm

So I was going to attempt to type something, but the text editor is white on white... I can't see what I'm typing right now...at least the title bar is white on black, so that was visibile....
Grimtongue
Grimtongue

Back to top Go down

Text editor is now white on white... thanks mad :P Empty Re: Text editor is now white on white... thanks mad :P

Post by Grimtongue Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Oh but the reply box is black text on a white background, so at least that's working now.

EDIT: the EDIT box is alwao white on white... can't see a damnd thign!!
Grimtongue
Grimtongue

Back to top Go down

Text editor is now white on white... thanks mad :P Empty Re: Text editor is now white on white... thanks mad :P

Post by OasisMaximus Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:19 pm

When we altered the forum layout I did a lot of the colors, and we had the default forum color (the grayish colored text) on a white background in the normal text box that you type in if you type a new post or reply. Apparently the quick reply box has the same background color as the normal one, but not the same text color. It uses an in the admin panel unconfigurable black color. Unless we make the edit box colors something that stands out a lot to both white and black (maybe red) at least one of the boxes will be hard to read, and red isn't really a nice and fitting color for it Razz.

EDIT: How's this?

Last edited by OasisMaximus on Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing, duh)

OasisMaximus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:22 pm

At least with purple, the text isn't invisible.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:58 am

Grim, can you link me the post from github about your issue with the auto-chisel block.

I have tried everything. I managed to get a server running with the latest KCauldron/forge 1614, and it still does not work. I then tried a vanilla forge server (no spigot/bukkit api, just straight forge) on latest version (1614 again) and same thing.

Then I decided to try in singleplayer on latest forge, and same thing does not work. At all. Non of my test have proven successful.

Paxination
Admin

https://oasis-ftb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down