Oasis-FTB Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enderquarry problem registering chunk preserving method

3 posters

Go down

Enderquarry problem registering chunk preserving method Empty Enderquarry problem registering chunk preserving method

Post by Grimtongue Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:09 am

This was a problem a while back, but it's happening again.  Breaking and replacing the quarry doesn't help. Putting other chunk loaders in the area doesn't help. Nothing works after dozens of attempts.  Attempting to use the quarry after the error produces the message "quarry finished"

Screenshot: Problem registering chunk-preserving method

Enderquarry problem registering chunk preserving method 2014-110
Grimtongue
Grimtongue

Back to top Go down

Enderquarry problem registering chunk preserving method Empty Re: Enderquarry problem registering chunk preserving method

Post by BiggJ39 Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:37 am

I'll get on and mess with it. Pax, do you think your chunk loading disabler thing could be interfering?
BiggJ39
BiggJ39

Back to top Go down

Enderquarry problem registering chunk preserving method Empty Re: Enderquarry problem registering chunk preserving method

Post by BiggJ39 Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:43 am

So just tried it, in creative and survival and it seems to be working. Are you in the /warp miner world?
BiggJ39
BiggJ39

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:25 pm

No it SHOULDNT affect it, since he's online. But the enderquarry and chunkloaders are separate mods and enderquarry loads chunks itself.

Paxination
Admin

https://oasis-ftb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 am

BiggJ39 wrote:So just tried it, in creative and survival and it seems to be working. Are you in the /warp miner world?

I'm trying to clear out the junk that's under my building site in the overworld.  I was hoping to use enderquarry just like I did at my old base, since it re-fills the area with dirt.  I'm filling in the air spaces with cobblestone right now, but there's still too many open spaces created by rail tracks, cobwebs, and other stuff.  

I can hear the spiders down there, scratching at the rocks... looking for a way out... waiting for me to fall asleep pale
Grimtongue
Grimtongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Is there any blocks from other mods down there that are left over? It could be having a hissy fit over the blocks. What about any microblocks? World edit hates microblocks. Maybe the Enderquarry is the same way?

What was the conditions like when you had this problem before?

Paxination
Admin

https://oasis-ftb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Paxination wrote:Is there any blocks from other mods down there that are left over?  It could be having a hissy fit over the blocks.  What about any microblocks?  World edit hates microblocks.  Maybe the Enderquarry is the same way?

What was the conditions like when you had this problem before?

The last time this happened, it was with enderthermic pumps (on an oil spout), but exact same error message. As I recall, someone restarted the server and the pump suddenly worked. This was on virgin territory.

At present, I am attempting to use the quarry on fresh territory. The only blocks that I've placed inside the quarry area are cobblestone. I thought that maybe my sky platform was causing the problem, so I tested small 5x5 quarries in various locations away from the platform, but they didn't work either.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down