Oasis-FTB Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Controls?

3 posters

Go down

Mod Controls? Empty Mod Controls?

Post by samusamalaya Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Ive been having difficulty trying to find the morph mod controls so i can change it to Tab, unfortunately i can't find it anywhere in the list of controls, can anyone help me on that?
samusamalaya
samusamalaya

Back to top Go down

Mod Controls? Empty Re: Mod Controls?

Post by LadyOuroboros Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Its [ ] or the center wheel of your mouse I think.... though its been a while... as for key bindings I am unsure what its under. On ftb I don't mess with them because there are already so many conflicts.
LadyOuroboros
LadyOuroboros

Back to top Go down

Post by samusamalaya Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:19 pm

That probably would have helped if I wasn't in the actual situation i am in, but its ok that you didn't really know that because i had forgotten to mention the following... :
I have edited the controls so that some of them actually work and that i'd have to use less keys to do the things i am going to and i couldn't find another control that involved the middle mouse button, considering i don't have a middle mouse button, and that i am using a Mac.
Other than that, i just want to know that name of this command, as i suspect its one of the complexed named ones, as in it doesn't really say what the key - control does.
samusamalaya
samusamalaya

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyOuroboros Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:25 am

I just sent a msg out to our Tech guys, Bigg and Paxy. They will probably be much more knowledgeable on the situation and how to help. Sorry about that.
LadyOuroboros
LadyOuroboros

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:20 am

What you want to do is simple, but it can be confusing.  From the main menu of the game click "options" then click "controls."  This is the same place you would change your vanilla controls, but not all of them are listed here.  For some of these items, clicking the left-side box will open a new controls menu specific to that mod. You need to click the morph mod button to open its menu.

Here are the defaults for morph mod:
`
Hold down the grave key to bring up the favorites wheel.  You can add new favorites by pressing the ` key in the regular menu

[ ]  
These keys will select different mobs.  Some mobs are not allowed to avoid exploits.

Shift and [ ]  
Holding shift lets you pick diffferent types of a mob, such as small/med/large slimes

Enter  
Press enter to morph into the selected mob
Grimtongue
Grimtongue

Back to top Go down

Post by samusamalaya Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:48 am

Thanks Grim! This did actually work for me yesterday, but i had forgotten to reply, turns out i didn't change the controls of the morphing. But for the first part of what you have said i already knew it comes up with a list of mod controls, i just couldn't find the morph mod controls, as i had said "I suspect it is one of those complexed named ones". But otherwise, I'm having fun as a bat and blaze. (mostly blaze because it doesn't lower your health and makes it that you can't go in rain and water more interesting... grammar....)
samusamalaya
samusamalaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum