Oasis-FTB Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking forward to playing with you again!

3 posters

Go down

Looking forward to playing with you again! Empty Looking forward to playing with you again!

Post by Grimtongue Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:37 pm

I heard that there are no islands left - is that going to be a problem? I'd like to play if it's possible. I'll try to get on the server in the next few days.

I hope to see you soon!
Grimtongue
Grimtongue

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to playing with you again! Empty Re: Looking forward to playing with you again!

Post by Paxination Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:45 pm

The original islands are gone, but Biggj39 has made some that we can copy and paste over and over. Come on down!

Paxination
Admin

https://oasis-ftb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to playing with you again! Empty Re: Looking forward to playing with you again!

Post by BiggJ39 Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:16 pm

Damn right I did!
BiggJ39
BiggJ39

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:06 pm

I was about to join yesterday after work, but then I saw this new modpack, "Departed."  Well, the next thing I knew it was 2:00 A.M.

Departed is on the FTB launcher - it's based on Nevermine: Advent of Ascension.  It's a RPG heavy mod pack that focuses almost entirely on exploration and magic.  The best part is that it's only 55 mods, so it loads fast and I get amazing FPS.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum