Looking forward to playing with you again!

Go down

Looking forward to playing with you again! Empty Looking forward to playing with you again!

Post by Grimtongue on Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:37 pm

I heard that there are no islands left - is that going to be a problem? I'd like to play if it's possible. I'll try to get on the server in the next few days.

I hope to see you soon!
Grimtongue
Grimtongue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to playing with you again! Empty Re: Looking forward to playing with you again!

Post by Paxination on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:45 pm

The original islands are gone, but Biggj39 has made some that we can copy and paste over and over. Come on down!

Paxination
Admin

View user profile http://oasis-ftb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to playing with you again! Empty Re: Looking forward to playing with you again!

Post by BiggJ39 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:16 pm

Damn right I did!
BiggJ39
BiggJ39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue on Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:06 pm

I was about to join yesterday after work, but then I saw this new modpack, "Departed."  Well, the next thing I knew it was 2:00 A.M.

Departed is on the FTB launcher - it's based on Nevermine: Advent of Ascension.  It's a RPG heavy mod pack that focuses almost entirely on exploration and magic.  The best part is that it's only 55 mods, so it loads fast and I get amazing FPS.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down