Oasis-FTB Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is getting annoying

3 posters

Go down

This is getting annoying Empty This is getting annoying

Post by humantarget27 Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:15 pm

OK so first there was the tree thing and now it happened again but gweedo solved the problem AND NOW HOURS LATER someone or sme kind of bug has griefed me again. part of my new tree base is missingThis is getting annoying E9a7c8d7fd ive been griefed again, the floating blocks were actually sitting on solid blocks but the blocks they were on have disapeared WHOEVER IS DOING THIS NEEDS TO BE CAUGHT IM SICK OF GETTING GRIEFED

humantarget27

Back to top Go down

This is getting annoying Empty OMG READ THIS TOO

Post by humantarget27 Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:27 pm

OK SO I WENT TO TRY AND FIX THE NEW GRIEF AND GET READY FOR THIS EVRYONE I WENT INTO THE CRYSTAL CHEST BEHIND MY HARVESTER AND THERE WAS 11 REDWOOD SAPLINGS INSIDE SOMEONE IS ACTIVELY TRYING TO GRIEF ME ON THIS SERVER I REALLY NEED HELP RIGHT NOW.

humantarget27

Back to top Go down

This is getting annoying Empty Re: This is getting annoying

Post by Paxination Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Sorry I have been busy I will get on in a bit and check on it.

Paxination
Admin

https://oasis-ftb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Ok so I looked around your place in that pic. And core protect isnt showing me any thing, In fact a bunch of logs are missing from core protect. Like the dissappearing blocks from twilight forest that you use for doors (i did that once too, nice idea aint it?), they are not showing up in core protect. I placed one at your place, and its showing in the logs. But not the ones you placed. So I am sorry I dont know whats going on.

I do know that a lot of things lately are acting really screwy. Grim is having some issues him self as well. And I noticed some today as well. And the only thing changed lately was the addition of the bukkit plugin, grief prevention. So I just might remove it and see if that clears things up. Not sure yet. Keep me posted on this if it keeps happing and I'll try and keep a better eye on the forums.

Paxination
Admin

https://oasis-ftb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Okay, so a few things are missing from the OP:

#1 Redwood saplings will appear in the crystal chest - that is NORMAL, EXPECTED behavior. This was confirmed by the mod forums, and Gweedo also said that he has observed this behavior independently. After the first problem, I spot-tested this and I duplicated the same results (as Gweedo said would happen).

#2 I set up the original planter with strict filters to physically keep out any foreign objects, such as redwood saplings. However, I can't verify that the current planter was set up correctly. Default planter settings would certainly cause problems in this situation.

#3 A glitch might be resetting the planter to its default setting of "consume stack" and I believe this glitch is caused by that golden shovel plugin. Yes, someone may also be changing the planter settings to "Consume stack: On" which is certainly griefing.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum