Oasis-FTB Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so... this happened....

3 posters

Go down

so... this happened.... Empty so... this happened....

Post by OasisMaximus Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi everyone,

Today i was flying around searching for a deposit of quarried stone, when my gamemode suddenly got set to creative. I've put some screenshots in the spoiler.

Screenshots:

I can't set my gamemode back to survival too, so i'm stuck in creative mode and i can't do anything. I really need help....

Also, a few days ago (6th of september) I was fighting two withers, but when i killed them, I still had the withering effect. So I then died, and respawned at spawn like you'd expect. But in my inventory were some really weird glitched items, e.g. a pickaxe with 0 attack damage that couldn't mine anything and a cutlass that had a really weird texture. I wanted to show you this in game, Pax, because i have put all those items in a strongbox at my base.
Sceenshots: (on the screenshots they don't look that weird, but if you see them in-game it's quite different)
Spoiler:

OasisMaximus
Admin

Back to top Go down

so... this happened.... Empty Re: so... this happened....

Post by OasisMaximus Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:35 pm

It's fixed, turns out i was right, it was probably a creative region made by staff. Grim said it was okay to move away (I didn't dare to do that before) and it had set my gm to survival again. i'm just gonna fly in a big circle around this thing now : p

Last edited by Dr_CrazyyCPU_98 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the forum's smileys look weird, edited that : $)

OasisMaximus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaltrain615 Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:46 pm

chop and i were making an arena for pvp and pax setup a region for creative for us to build in it
Coaltrain615
Coaltrain615

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Coaltrain615 wrote:chop and i were making an arena for pvp and pax setup a region for creative for us to build in it
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Paxination
Admin

https://oasis-ftb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum